- If you run into grass on the edge, your chain breaks
- Your chain can break if the grass is too close to you
- You can break the chain by choosing shaking grass that’s next to a shaking grass
- The chain breaks if the grass isn’t going fast enough
- The chain breaks if one of your Pokemon evolve
- The chain also breaks if an egg hatches
- Not a lot of patches in the game are good enough for the Radar
- You must battle the same Pokemon over and over again for who knows how long to keep the chain going
- Because X and Y’s Pokedexes are so bloated, you’ll have a bunch of Pokemon you might run into to break your chain, or to stall you while you look for a Pokemon you want.
Wow, with reasons like this, I see why it’s so popular and loved! I love you, PokeRadar. You’re slightly better than nothing, yet nothing is more frustrating.